Need some Help on deciding

hansnothanz

So a friend of mine is building a new computer and he is picking up a new monitor and he primarily does gaming but he also is picky about monitor panels and he likes the colors not too saturated and basically life like, his budget is right about $250 and probably a 24" monitor and also we live in the Philippines if that's a factor.

if you can post links that would be super :)

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B

So a friend of mine is building a new computer and he is picking up a new monitor and he primarily does gaming but he also is picky about monitor panels and he likes the colors not too saturated and basically life like, his budget is right about $250 and probably a 24" monitor and also we live in the Philippines if that's a factor.

if you can post links that would be super :)

do you know what type of games he plays?

Dota 2, NBA 2k15, watch dogs, call of duty advanced warefare

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B