Looking for in-ear headphones.

Mario-

Hey there,

I'm currently using a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact with standard Apple headphones that come with the iPhone. (I got them from my dad because he doesn't use them).

Anyways, the left earphone piece is significantly quieter than the right one.

Because of that and because I have quite a bit of money left from Christmas I'd like to pick up new in-ears.

I usually listen to orchestral music, Jazz/Swing and sometimes Pop/Rock (like The Wombats/Two Door Cinema Club) with Spotify when I'm walking to my school.

I'm willing to pay up to 150$ and they should have media control (pause, play, skip song) and volume control. A microphone would be nice, but it's not necessary.

Thanks for the help!

Mario-

I still have the Klipsch S4. They sounds amazing and not pricey too. You will love listening to Jazz on them.

HifiMan RE-400A, it doesnt have a lot of bass but for mids and highs it sounds so smooth and can give you goosebumps listening to jazz / string instrumental songs

second choice would be sennheiser momentum in-ear, although I probably won't like them too much for orchestra

lol, stupid ipad, .. i was saying Shure! .. it autocorrected to share

HifiMan RE-400A, it doesnt have a lot of bass but for mids and highs it sounds so smooth and can give you goosebumps listening to jazz / string instrumental songs

second choice would be sennheiser momentum in-ear, although I probably won't like them too much for orchestra

I also saw the RE-400i the other day which does have a microphone, do you know anything about it because it would probably be a good option too as it is the same price about the same price as the regular RE-400.

RE-400

http://www.amazon.com/HiFiMAn-Electronics-RE-400-HiFiMan-Headphones/dp/B00AWLEAH6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421281500&sr=8-1&keywords=re+400a

RE-400i

http://www.amazon.com/HIFIMAN-RE400i-Control-Earphone-products/dp/B00QHS7BJW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421281500&sr=8-2&keywords=re+400a#customerReviews

Edit: Oh yea and in-line volume control for the RE-400i.

I also saw the RE-400i the other day which does have a microphone, do you know anything about it because it would probably be a good option too as it is the same price about the same price as the regular RE-400.

RE-400

http://www.amazon.com/HiFiMAn-Electronics-RE-400-HiFiMan-Headphones/dp/B00AWLEAH6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421281500&sr=8-1&keywords=re+400a

RE-400i

http://www.amazon.com/HIFIMAN-RE400i-Control-Earphone-products/dp/B00QHS7BJW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421281500&sr=8-2&keywords=re+400a#customerReviews

Edit: Oh yea and in-line volume control for the RE-400i.

RE-400i is designed for iGadgets, not android, there's RE-400A for androida although you'll only get one button for play pause, with mic.

RE-400i is designed for iGadgets, not android, there's RE-400A for androida although you'll only get one button for play pause, with mic.

Do you know if the mic or the inline controls on the RE-400i and a versions would work on a computer or laptop tho? because there are a few products that are labeled for either ios or andriod and i don't know if they would be compatible with a computer.

Do you know if the mic or the inline controls on the RE-400i and a versions would work on a computer or laptop tho? because there are a few products that are labeled for either ios or andriod and i don't know if they would be compatible with a computer.

At least for the mic, I'm pretty sure they both will work on computer, if you have the 4 pole to 2x 3pole 3.5mm plug. For inline control, I'm don't know, even if you're using a mac