G502 Issues?

So about 3 days ago i bought the Logitech G502 and when I first used it, the scroll wheel (In its clicky mode :P) seemed really clicky. Now it feels like its gotten less clicky and easier to roll. Now, I did come from a $20 mouse from best buy. My old mouse wheel didn't click, so maybe I'm just gettiing used to the G502? Also the right click seems more spongy than the left. If you guys have the same problems let me know, so I can decide weather or not I should return it and get another mouse. 

So about 3 days ago i bought the Logitech G502 and when I first used it, the scroll wheel (In its clicky mode :P) seemed really clicky. Now it feels like its gotten less clicky and easier to roll. Now, I did come from a $20 mouse from best buy. My old mouse wheel didn't click, so maybe I'm just gettiing used to the G502? Also the right click seems more spongy than the left. If you guys have the same problems let me know, so I can decide weather or not I should return it and get another mouse. 

My g502 was the same. Very clicky at first, but smooths a little after a while. Seems to be normal.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Have a G502 myself for about 4 months so far. At first it was very clicky now it has become smoother, but not ultra smooth. Its a good ratio.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

I bought a G502 3 days ago also, The mouse wheel feels nice and clicky for me still. Also both mouse buttons feel similar enough for me to not notice any difference.

And are you sure you didn't unlock the mousewheel to free mode?

j/k ;)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I bought a G502 3 days ago also, The mouse wheel feels nice and clicky for me still. Also both mouse buttons feel similar enough for me to not notice any difference.

And are you sure you didn't unlock the mousewheel to free mode?

j/k ;)

Haha, really? I Might try returning it and either getting another g502 or another mouse all-together.

Haha, really? I Might try returning it and either getting another g502 or another mouse all-together.

I really like my G502, I've never been so accurate in BF4, i absolutely love it so far. 

If the mushy RMB and easy to roll scrollwheel bothers you, you should return it, assuming you have warranty. Obviously if you don't like it you can get another one, all your choice. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I too own a g502 and my scroll wheel too is less clicky than before sooooo its seems to be a general problem with the mouse itself and by the way i've had mine for about 5 months now

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B