Suggestion for Power Bar for Build?

Brama
Go to solution Solved by Peter Vaughan Truslow,

I have the first one you mentioned. works well for me and the spacing is just right.

you don't really need anything special, just something with enough ports and a long enough cable of a decent gauge.

Looking for a Good Power to use for my 3k budget Build. quick search I came up with this surge protector

Belkin 12 Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Telephone and Coaxial Protection

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Protector-Telephone-Coaxial-Protection/dp/B000J2EN4S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420871046&sr=8-1&keywords=Power+surge+protector

or this - http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-TLP606B-Protector-Outlet/dp/B000UD4LIY/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1420871046&sr=8-9&keywords=Power+surge+protector

Here is my build - http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Brama/saved/VrFH99

I will have all this plugged into it. Plus a Lamp, and most likely my Phone Charger

I have the first one you mentioned. works well for me and the spacing is just right.

you don't really need anything special, just something with enough ports and a long enough cable of a decent gauge.

Where is the power switch on it?, think I hate most about the basic bars in how the switch gets pressed accidently sometimes

Where is the power switch on it?, think I hate most about the basic bars in how the switch gets pressed accidently sometimes

give me a moment. I'll go check and edit this post to confirm\

if you look at the power strip top down with the power cord exiting the top, the switch is on the end by the power cord, left of it. I believe it to be in an ideal location and I haven't had mine get pressed inadvertantly, but I also have mine screwed to my desk using the two screw-slot thingies on the back of it.

give me a moment. I'll go check and edit this post to confirm\

if you look at the power strip top down with the power cord exiting the top, the switch is on the end by the power cord, left of it. I believe it to be in an ideal location and I haven't had mine get pressed inadvertantly, but I also have mine screwed to my desk using the two screw-slot thingies on the back of it.

thank you