so many choices

chimmychunger

If you don't want a loud keyboard, avoid blues. Reds might be your best bet. Browns are a nice inbetween of blues and reds but it's best if you can just try some out and pick one you like.

The monitor is good but considerably pricey. You might want to get this if your heart is set on a 144hz monitor. I recommend just getting an ips panel for the great image quality though.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Blacks are the quietest switch, while blue is the loudest and is apparently the best for typing. Browns are supposed to be quiet and still have the same tactile feel to blues.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I vote for browns or reds.

neither are really loud but you still have a clack of bottoming out.

if that is an issue you can put o-rings on them to quiet them down further.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

ok ill probs get red but the monitor will be for my ps3 for six months and will it work out of the box with the ps3

will it work out of the box with the ps3

If it supports HDMI input, yes. If it requires DVI and you have an HDMI to DVI adapter, yes.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Go for the blacks if you want them to be silent, unless you want the feel of blues, get brown. They have the same tactile feel as blues, but are pretty much silent compared to blues lol

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Blacks are the quietest switch, while blue is the loudest and is apparently the best for gaming. Browns are supposed to be quiet and still have the same tactile feel to blues.

Blues are not the best for gaming. If anything, they are the worst. Known to have double tap issues

Blues are not the best for gaming. If anything, they are the worst. Known to have double tap issues

Meant to type "typing." Not gaming.

Corrected.