Which case is better for modding?

Unilision

So my original plan that I wanted to do has been delayed since well, I really don't know how to start everything and need to learn all the basics of making this incredibly... massive design, aside from that I currently have the option for 2 simple cases for the time being to use until I figure out my original plan. My choices are, Phantek Enthoo Pro & Corsair 750D. I plan on modding it till my satisfaction since, well both has its pro's and con's. 

I'm not sure exactly what to do with them, I was going to watercool it too but there's no GPU block released yet for the GPU, so therefore I will have to wait a bit..

Aside from the title, anyone got any ideas what I could do to mod it up? I've been thinking but been having a blank idea for a while now, though this question doesn't need to be answer, if it does than thanks for the help!

Have a good day, and thanks for reading ! 

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Enthoo Pro without a doubt because it has no rivets its all screws and you can disassemble the whole thing.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Id say the Enthoo Pro, It looks more plain so it would be easier to get the mod look like it should be there.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

750 all the way.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Enthoo Pro without a doubt because it has no rivets its all screws and you can disassemble the whole thing.

Yeah, it is attractive in that manner since I plan on painting/vinyl wrapping the system, it could be quite useful 

1. What mods, Cutting vents?

2.What gpu? If you're talking about GTX 980 G1 gaming (perhaps), EK waterblocks are now available.

1. Pretty much anything that satisfy me, so between cutting out vents, painting them, adding custom designs on mesh or window acrylic or vinyl wrapping them

2. I have the Galax HOF 970, Diamond cooling released the Galax HOF 980 waterblock, but also announced that they are compatible with the 970's as well, after discussing it with Galax themselves. However they are sold out so I'm just waiting on them for more to sell, and to see how it turns out, but won't be for a while I bet   

Id say the Enthoo Pro, It looks more plain so it would be easier to get the mod look like it should be there.

Yeah, I agree, though I just dislike the bracket that covers the HDD cages

750 all the way.

The only thing that makes me like the 750D is the fan placements & the massive acrylic window that lets me laser etch it with a big design

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

Yeah, it is attractive in that manner since I plan on painting/vinyl wrapping the system, it could be quite useful 

1. Pretty much anything that satisfy me, so between cutting out vents, painting them, adding custom designs on mesh or window acrylic or vinyl wrapping them

2. I have the Galax HOF 970, Diamond cooling released the Galax HOF 980 waterblock, but also announced that they are compatible with the 970's as well, after discussing it with Galax themselves. However they are sold out so I'm just waiting on them for more to sell, and to see how it turns out, but won't be for a while I bet   

Yeah, I agree, though I just dislike the bracket that covers the HDD cages

The only thing that makes me like the 750D is the fan placements & the massive acrylic window that lets me laser etch it with a big design

I myself have the 750D and it is a great case.

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

I myself have the 750D and it is a great case.

I bought the 750D on a whim, when I was purchasing my parts at the local computer hardware store, since it was on sale, got $80 off :D 

Aside from that it's been sitting in the dust since I'm planning everything out, checking out reviews and etc, though haven't got the slightest idea on what to do, and recently ordered a Phantek Enthoo Pro for my cousin, but since it'll take till mid february to send out... I have the option to keep the 750D or give it to him and take the Pro 

Galax Hall Of Fame 970