Best Non-Noctua 140 & 120 rad fan

WunderWuffle

I will be using the fans for my radiator (I don't know if these should be in the Watercooling thread or not, I just put this here because this post are about fans...). I will be using the fan at around 1750 rpm. PWM would be preferred. The rad has an FPI of 9. Btw, the rad is a Hardwarelabs SR1 560 and 240

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I will be using the fans for my radiator (I don't know if these should be in the Watercooling thread or not, I just put this here because this post are about fans...). I will be using the fan at around 1750 rpm. PWM would be preferred. The rad has an FPI of 9. Btw, the rad is a Hardwarelabs SR1 560 and 240

From what ive looked at youd be hard pressed to find fans that are quiet at the rpm that arent noctua. but im using corsair's sp120's at full chat (1350ish rpm) and are near silent.

all depends what you are looking for in the long run, most fans at that rpm are gonna be LOUD, but if your alright with that then its a non issue

Are Noiseblocker eLoops any good?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Scythe GentleTyphoons are the way to go. 

The past cannot be altered. The present holds but regret and loss. It is only in the days to come that a man may find solace. When memory fades..
Gigabyte B450i Pro WiFi | AMD Ryzen 5 2600 | SilentiumPC Fera 3 HE1224 w/ Corsair ML120 | 2x8GB DDR4 3400MHz CL16 | MSI RTX2070 Armor | Plextor M8PeG 256GB NVME | Crucial MX100 512GB | Corsair SF600 Platinum | Fractal Design Define Nano S | Dell U2518D | Filco Majestouch-2 TKL with Cherry MX Brown | Logitech G703

Scythe GentleTyphoons are the way to go.

Ive had 2 before and they feel really flimsy...

Ive had 2 before and they feel really flimsy...

They 'feel really flimsy' ? Just go buy some cnc milled fans ;)  

Anyways, i'd go gentle typhoon, silverstone air penetrators, corsair quiet series, or spectre pros. Then get either a fan controller or undervolting adapters.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

AP121 or Noiseblocker eLoops are what I'd think of if you want to rule out  Noctua.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

For above 1500rpm fans I would recommend Gentle Typhoons AP15.

They do have somewhat different noise characteristic, however they are probably the best regarding high performance / noise. 

Check out http://martinsliquidlab.org/. I find his testing methodology rock solid and have been following him for a while now.

Show love because it's a terrible thing to hate