H60 Push/Pull Question

I bought an H60 a while back and I want to set up a Push/Pull configuration with a spare fan I have. The problem is that my motherboard only has one CPU fan header so I can only set up one fan. I tried connecting the 2nd fan to one of the chassis fan headers but they run at 1/2 the RPM the CPU fan does. So I wonder is there some sort of splitter that I can get which will make the 2nd fan run as fast as the other without impairing one fan's RPM?

SpeedFan Pics: (Out = CPU_Fan, In = CHA_Fan)

6e70388bac510be95e66e2986f51fb6d.png

is it the same type of fan or a different fan?

Different fans, One came with the H60 and the other with my case.

Different fans, One came with the H60 and the other with my case.

well different fans have different max rpm's

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The problem is that they are different fans.. Most stock case fans really aren't that good..

Ah. So if I get a decent set of fans will they run at the same RPM even though they are connected on different headers? Will there be some weird air physics making the other one go faster?

Yes they should run the same.. Do you know if your fan headers control fans by voltage? Or only PWM?I know the stock corsair fans run at about 2k rpms..What kind of fan is your stock case fan?

Yes they should run the same.. Do you know if your fan headers control fans by voltage? Or only PWM?I know the stock corsair fans run at about 2k rpms..What kind of fan is your stock case fan?

I was looking around on the bios and it seems like I can only control it via PWM. My stock case fan on the H60 is a "Cooler Master A12025."

Anyways thanks for the help guys it seems that my problem is that my fans are from different brands and have different speeds. Will be looking forward to buying myself some Noctuas, perhaps some of the new black one they are coming out with. Love the forum!

I was looking around on the bios and it seems like I can only control it via PWM. My stock case fan on the H60 is a "Cooler Master A12025."

The stock cooler master fans are usually between 900 and 1200 rpms. So I would buy a 2 pack of corsair Sp120s and you will be good.. :)