mic "problems"

kaninchenxxl

I use a Blue Snowball with a micarm etc. I always uses push to talk but now it is just to slow i need to use  voiceactivation, but i won`t find a settig where you can`t her me clicking typing etc  and  heare me without me yelling or cutting of in middle of the sentence, when i lower my voice.

I thought of a modmic  withm Audiotechnica M50 would be finde but just not using my other stup would be kind of a shame

Has anyone suggestions? How i can lower the sound of my keyboard, a corsair k95 first gen, and i like to hammer it pretty hard while playing wow 

You can't really not hammer your keyboard if you're playing  WoW. Just get the modmic setup for WoW and use the other for non-gaming use or non-as hard hammering keys use

Getting more quiet keys, and you could try putting a mat under the keyboard. You could also try elevating the mic from the desk, so like a stand attached to the wall or a shelf

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I don't know if that microphone has the option for it, but make it pick up sound in a "unidirectional" way and make sure it's pointed at your face/mouth, that'll help immensely.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz