Question regarding limited storage on an SSD

FauxDragoon

I'm sure people have answered this before but I notice that most of Linus' builds only have a single SSD since they store most of their data on a NAS of some sort. My question is this, what if you have somewhere in the neighbourhood of 200 games that you want to have installed and ready to rock. For instance, I have Windows installed to a 120 GB SSD and then all of my games, movies, pictures documents etc. on a 4 TB drive. This works great but if I wanted to do some kind of triple rad water cooling thing or something else that requires me to remove the hard drive mounting cages where would I install my games and stuff? Is it possible to host them on a home server or some other kind of external storage solution? I assume doing so would create some kind of delay in performance. 

Just curious how people get around that without having to uninstall/reinstall games that they might want to play on a whim.

I run all my movies / media on my server & all games on a tri raid 0 setup of 750gb

Workstation:
Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.4Ghz, Asus Rampage V Extreme, 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400 DDR4,2 x Nvidia 980 Gtx Reference Cards in Sli,
1TB - 4 x 250Gb Samsung Evo 840 Raid 0, Corsair AX1200i, Lian Li PC-D600 Silver.