Acer H236HLbid, screen not going to bezel

themajesticryry

if anybody can answer this,based on the picture and none of the information, somebody needs to give them a medal.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Picture is too blurry to give a definitive answer.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

if anybody can answer this,based on the picture and none of the information, somebody needs to give them a medal.

well, if you're going to be that way

well, if you're going to be that way

all i have is an ipod camera

not trying to be rude,but it's pretty impossible.

it's less definitive than UFO sighting evidence.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

if you give a rough dimension (like how far from the bezel) that might help. Because the marketing for this monitor makes it seem like the image should go to the edges, but this is in fact false and there is like a half inch bezel surrounding the screen. If this isn't the case, then yeah call Acer.

My Build

Corsair Obsidian 350d // I7-4770k  // Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H  // MSI Gaming N760 TF 2GD5 GeForce GTX 760 // Corsair Vengance (2x8GB) 16GB // Cooler Master Seidon 240m (push-pull) // Corsair SP120 (x2) //1TB WD Blue // 120GB Samsung 840 SSD // Corsair CX600M // Win 8 - Ubuntu - OSX (on the way)

Are you using HDMI? If so, you will have to find a setting in your video card software called "Image scaling" or similar.

My build: i5 3570k @ Stock // Arctic Freezer i30 CPU Cooler // 7970 3GB @ 1000MHz Core 1500Mhz Memory // 8GB RAM @ 1333MHz // WD Caviar Black 1TB // WD Caviar Blue 1TB // Corsair 300R

If you have an amd gpu they automatically scale 15 percent. If you go into the catalyst control center there's an option to change it

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.