Question for BitFenix Alchemy LED Strip Owners

-ism

Hey friends,

Just ordered a 12 cm White Alchemy LED strip, and I was wondering how good of a job it did lighting up the case. I can still cancel the order and grab the 30 cm one, but I thought I would ask here first. My goal is to have some lighting over the CPU area and gpu so you can see the plasti-dipped mobo and gpu. I will probably mount the lights on the top of the case facing downward. My case is an H440. Is 12 cm (6 LEDs) enough, or should I go for the 30 cm long one? I don't want my PC to be too bright.

Thanks! :)

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Taste is a big matter here, what kind of light you want and how well spread you want it.

A 30cm strip will probably cover more of the case, but if you only want to light around the CPU area, a 12cm probably will be enough if you not want it too bright.

Easy to order one more later, rather than getting too much light now with a 30cm.

You will probably get most light at the top and getting darker the lower you get.

I´m HP, the Bitfenix community rep. on LTT - Answering your questions about our products and hanging around in the forums!
Feel free to ask questions in the forums - Personal support issues/RMA -> support.bitfenix.com