Task Manager/Google Chrome Problem, PLEASE HELP!?

I have been recently having a problem with my computer. It has been freezing constantly and buffering. I figured out what was doing it. When I opened up my task manager it says 12 or more Google Chromes are running. I uninstalled Google Chrome and restarted my computer, but they were still there and seemed to have multiplied. When I try to end the process it deletes but immediately comes back. Or, it says an error message like "The operation could not be completed. The operation is not valid for this process." The process is listed under the name "Tspghcnb". If anyone knows anything about this, please respond. Also, when I find where the file is located and I try to delete it, it says it is open in Google Chrome. Thank you and have a great day.

post-181210-0-00081200-1419997959.pngpost-181210-0-47518700-1419997963.png

@mvitkun I uninstalled Chrome, but I did have a few extensions. They were, Adblock and Norton Security Service. I think that's all of them I had.

Chrome usually won't have a process tree like that unless you have multiple windows or tabs running. Could be chrome extensions.

I recommend safe booting when you uninstall chrome and delete all temp files as well.

I recommend using this program to clean out cache files and unnecessary files that could get left behind when you uninstall, its treated me well over the years.

CCleaner : -

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

- 'YOLO' doesn't exist in the PC World!