need help! losing my mind!

Pahddy

I have had problem with my PC in recent days. I thought it was the PSU so I replaced that around 20 minutes ago and it didn't fix the problem! The problem in that my PC is stuttering making buzzing noises when it stutters. Extremely noticable in games. Makes Windows unresponsive and won't let me shut down properly. Started happening on Saturday when I got my new CPU (IT DID HAPPEN BEFORE WITH MY OLD CPU!!!) and the problem carried over! Any help would be great! I think my old PSU started to take out my components and such but I'm not sure. I could make a video showing you the problem but I don't know if its health for my PC to even have it running at this stage! Maybe its my Mobo been take out but Idk.

My first guess is the harddrive. If it stutters and is also making noises while it stutters, it could be the harddrive that can't properly read the information. Maybe the head gets stuck sometimes or so.

What do you mean by buzzing noises? Coil whine?

not a "physical noise" like coil whine. Coming through my sound card for sure!

not a "physical noise" like coil whine. Coming through my sound card for sure!

If it's coming from your speakers, that's a bad ground loop.

My first guess is the harddrive. If it stutters and is also making noises while it stutters, it could be the harddrive that can't properly read the information. Maybe the head gets stuck sometimes or so.

Does the same happen if you only boot into the Bios and not Windows?

I'm in the BIOS just now and can't and I can't seem to get this problem.

Does the same happen if you only boot into the Bios and not Windows?

I'm in the BIOS just now and can't and I can't seem to get this problem.

If it's coming from your speakers, that's a bad ground loop.

For the speaker? It's making my whole system stutter even with out then plugged in

@WinNut PSU?: http://youtu.be/fC4pxPf2Hxchere is a short video. At 19 second is a prime example. Quiet, but you can see that the whole system freezes.

Can't watch the video.
My guess is still the harddrive, especially if it's already an older one. Maybe you've another one which you can try or you could try the harddrive in a different PC. If it works there, then you know at least, that it isn't the harddrive.

Can't watch the video.

My guess is still the harddrive, especially if it's already an older one. Maybe you've another one which you can try or you could try the harddrive in a different PC. If it works there, then you know at least, that it isn't the harddrive.

All I have is IDE hard drives apart from this one. I might be able to test it with someone else's PC.

I need help. 聽I recently got a r9 280x gigabyte windforce and i cant play games and watch youtube. 聽I thought at first it was too intense with BF4 and youtube but it even happens with hearthston and youtube it plays for like 30 seconds then just black screens and craps itself. 聽Please help me with a fix for this....BTW Most recent drivers and sttuff and its with a 4690k and 8 gb ram so neither of those should be the problem. 聽PLEASE HELP

I need help. I recently got a r9 280x gigabyte windforce and i cant play games and watch youtube. I thought at first it was too intense with BF4 and youtube but it even happens with hearthston and youtube it plays for like 30 seconds then just black screens and craps itself. Please help me with a fix for this....BTW Most recent drivers and sttuff and its with a 4690k and 8 gb ram so neither of those should be the problem. PLEASE HELP

Make your own Thread pls.

hmmmmmmm...... can you locate a very specific time that the sound occurs the most?... ie if this applies, run some really intense program to get the noise and take a video and post it....

that will narrow the options down....

cheers!

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz聽/ ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

hmmmmmmm...... can you locate a very specific time that the sound occurs the most?... ie if this applies, run some really intense program to get the noise and take a video and post it....

that will narrow the options down....

cheers!

Stutters a lot when idle. I found out that it was my hard drive, its constantly at 100% when I'm sitting idle.

alright! glad to hear you got it identified..... I would obviously get a new drive or heck get a SSD for 99 bucks :)

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz聽/ ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM