Gaming Headset Question

Jumaqidi

Hey I was wondering since I don't have a dedicated sound card, I am using a mobo sound card. Is the Razer Kraken 7.1 or Siberia V2 better? I already have a razer kraken 7.1 but someone is willing to trade a siberia v2 for it. Thanks in advance.

Hey I was wondering since I don't have a dedicated sound card, I am using a mobo sound card. Is the Razer Kraken 7.1 or Siberia V2 better? I already have a razer kraken 7.1 but someone is willing to trade a siberia v2 for it. Thanks in advance.

Just looking at the prices (Kraken 7.1 $99) and (Siberia V2 $65) It would seem like a bad trade for you. Maybe try out the Siberias and see if you like them more? That would be the only thing i would recommend.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

Their both USB soundcard

Note that the Siberia have a gap in between your ears which really ruins the headset

Kraken is definitely better trust me

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

I recommend these headsets if u dk den

Cosair vengeance 1500v2

Vengeance 2100

Their underrated

You should really save up for seinheiser PC 350 if you have time

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

Just looking at the prices (Kraken 7.1 $99) and (Siberia V2 $65) It would seem like a bad trade for you. Maybe try out the Siberias and see if you like them more? That would be the only thing i would recommend.

I wouldn't do the trade considering you don't know how the other person treats their stuff since headsets break easily. The sound quality would be similar.

I see. I guess its better not to trade it then.

Their both USB soundcard

Note that the Siberia have a gap in between your ears which really ruins the headset

Kraken is definitely better trust me

I am pretty sure the siberia v2 uses analog rather than usb O.o

Cosair vengeance 1500v2

Vengeance 2100

Their underrated

I do know these headsets. I was wondering if the Asus Cerberus ROG headset is good?

I do know these headsets. I was wondering if the Asus Cerberus ROG headset is good?

ok but those i mentioned are better XP

If you want good audio then you have to go with headphones and not a headset. All headsets sound terrible. The only exception is the Kingston HyperX which is ok for the value. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you want good audio then you have to go with headphones and not a headset. All headsets sound terrible. The only exception is the Kingston HyperX which is ok for the value.

Cosair vengeance 1500v2

Vengeance 2100

Their underrated

I agree with the sennheiser if you really want a gaming headset.  Or you can just buy a pair of headphones and a separate mic.

I agree with the sennheiser if you really want a gaming headset.  Or you can just buy a pair of headphones and a separate mic.

Sennheisers are overpriced. You can get the HD518 and a modmic for $130 and a 280 pro with a modmic for $145 which are well below the $180-$190 pricetag of the headsets and they are the same thing.