Holiday sale badge

Venum

Hey guys, I was able to purchase funds for steam wallet. And it was the first time on my account, so by default steam gives restriction and I cant buy and sell in the market. I really wanted to craft a steam badge but i cant buy from the market. If someone could buy in behalf of me i would gratefully trade the cards for any game gift. MY handle is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096484818/

I already crafted the badge and have alot of cards left over. I will be sending you some. Anything for a fellow LTT member.

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I already crafted the badge and have alot of cards left over. I will be sending you some. Anything for a fellow LTT member.

can i have whatever is left?

You could try re launching or re logging in to your account. It did that to me when I put my new sync my new debit card and I used the mentioned to get around it during the summer sale. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

You could try re launching or re logging in to your account. It did that to me when I put my new sync my new debit card and I used the mentioned to get around it during the summer sale. 

umm I used a $20 steam wallet code card I bought from the local game shop. I did not sync my savings card tho.. Can i still get around it??

umm I used a $20 steam wallet code card I bought from the local game shop. I did not sync my savings card tho.. Can i still get around it??

My suggestions may work still. I don't know. I doubt there is anything you really can do beyond that. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

still needs 2 more cards to craft, help is greatly accepted. :(