CM Storm Quickfire TK vs Razer BlackWidow for gaming

IMPERIUS

^title

The cm kb has mx blues and the razer has its own switches. Keep in mind that the cm kb is about 40€ cheaper and I like its ten-keyless design

I tried the razer today and I liked it very much tho Im concernd about its qality and I havent tried out mx blues or the cm kb and some people said that it has cheap keycaps or something

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I personally would go with the CM Storm..Cherry MX switches have been proven for many years, I personally have not had any experience with the new Razer switches though so i can't comment on those.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

I don't trust Kailh switches myself, all of my keyboards have cherry switches, including the quickfire rapid I am typing on now. cheaper and more reliable switches are two good things for a good keyboard.

If you were to worry about the quality of either of those boards, I'd worry about the quality of the Razer keyboard first. I'll stand by my beliefs that the only Razer product worth buying is the Naga mouse.

Like others have said, the CM has the tried and true Cherry MX switches. I haven't had a side by side comparison of Razer's switches and blues, but I can assume that since you liked Razer's switches you'll also like the Cherry MX blue switches as well.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))