keyboard help for noob

hey guys, i'm looking to purchase my first gaming keyboard. I'm not sure what to look for and how much to spend. I would like to keep it under 100$ if i can, but i'm really looking for a solid keyboard. what should i be looking for in a solid gaming keyboard?

Do you prefer mechanical or membrane? Do you want G-Keys? Do you want some bells and whistles that come with some of the keyboards, like USB hubs? 

My build: tis be ordered

probably mechanical brown or blue switches, and as for bells and whistles i would like led backlighting

probably mechanical brown or blue switches, and as for bells and whistles i would like led backlighting

I would recommend the logitech g710+ I have had no problems with it and it feels very nice to type on and the white back light is nice

another choice is the cooler master storm quickfire tk. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A378L10/?tag=pcpapi-20.

[CPU-i5 4690k] [MB-Asus Maximus VII Hero] [GPU-Asus Matirx 980ti] [Ram-8GB Corsair Vengeance ram] [ Cooling-Corsair H100i/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 for intake] [sSD/HDD-120GB evo/ 1TB WB Caviar blue] [Case-NZXT H440] [Dell U3415W]

G710+ by Logitech or Corsair K70. Also, check the thread in my sig to see which switch you might actually want. If you're set on blues or browns though, both of those have both options.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

id go for K70 for its durability, but it is $120 so it is a bit over budget

[insert stuffs here]