Your Lan room is cooler. Just sayin.

Keyboard is freaking sweet too.

Send me another Model M and I will make you one. :P Glad you like it!

oh oh!! u're in trouble! i've got spectrum and amiga  keyboards in my garage! :ph34r:

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

This keyboard mod is just freakin awesome!

How did you put that SCII logo on the Model M? I want to build one myself ;)

Don't blame me for any language faults, I'm german!

I really want a step by step guide of that Model M mod... It's just amazing.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Sick build damn I wish I had lan room at all lol. But the cable management is fine as long as the front looks nice who cares about the back.

Really nice sleeving and wrapping you did there and i like how uniformed you PC room is.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Sweet build and EPIC model m!

That Model M was enough alone :D Good job man!

Your Lan room is cooler. Just sayin.

Keyboard is freaking sweet too.

This keyboard mod is just freakin awesome!

That keyboard is GLORIOUS

^^^

Wow, Model M is a major hit. Thanks so much.

How did you put that SCII logo on the Model M? I want to build one myself ;)

SC logo is a metal sticker.

I really want a step by step guide of that Model M mod... It's just amazing.

There isn't much to the step-by-step. All you need is carbon fiber vinyl, scissors, a heat gun, a socket wrench with 7/32 deep socket (must be deep socket, not standard) a utility knife and patients. Basically, once you've taken it apart and cleaned it, you just wrap the body with vinyl, heat up where you need it to stretch out wrinkles and cut off the excess. Then use a knife to cut out the parts you want visible (ie: label for num lock,cap,scroll) I chose not to show the IBM logo at the left top in favor of my SC logo. I've never used vinyl before so it was a large learning curve for me.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

I'm so sorry to be that guy, but the psu sticker. But seriously it is an amazing build.

I know. I wanted a Full Modular PSU (700W min) and couldn't find one with a Blue-ish look. If you find one share a link please.

oh oh!! u're in trouble! i've got spectrum and amiga  keyboards in my garage! :ph34r:

It really isn't that hard if you have the tools and patients. Vinyl wrap is fairly cheap so order some to play with and test as there is a bit of a learning curve if you haven't done anything like it before.

What kind of chairs are those?

All different. The one on my main rig was purchased from Costco in Feb, the one beside it is from Ikea, the one on the end is a Serta chair from Staples and the small one on opposite desk was a donation from my brother.

Sick build damn I wish I had lan room at all lol. But the cable management is fine as long as the front looks nice who cares about the back.

Glad you like it. I agree with you, cable management in the back doesn't matter if its not seen but is handy to have some kind of order for if you replace PSU or add other devices it can be easier to work with.

Really nice sleeving and wrapping you did there and i like how uniformed you PC room is.

Thank you. I was trying to make it uniformed. If only I could have total unity in hardware and peripherals alike. Unfortunately things are purchased at different times or added when I upgrade something for my main and things get moved down the line.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

There isn't much to the step-by-step. All you need is carbon fiber vinyl, scissors, a heat gun, a socket wrench with 7/32 deep socket (must be deep socket, not standard) a utility knife and patients. Basically, once you've taken it apart and cleaned it, you just wrap the body with vinyl, heat up where you need it to stretch out wrinkles and cut off the excess. Then use a knife to cut out the parts you want visible (ie: label for num lock,cap,scroll) I chose not to show the IBM logo at the left top in favor of my SC logo. I've never used vinyl before so it was a large learning curve for me.

It looks really nice. I'm curious, how much did the Model M cost you? Or did you already have it?

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

It looks really nice. I'm curious, how much did the Model M cost you? Or did you already have it?

I mentioned this in my build log description but I already had it. My friend was going to throw it away but gave it to me instead during the early stages of my LAN room when I didn't have enough peripherals. At that time I didn't even know what a gem it was and almost tossed it myself later. So glad it didn't.

Love the Model M with carbon fiber!

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I mentioned this in my build log description but I already had it. My friend was going to throw it away but gave it to me instead during the early stages of my LAN room when I didn't have enough peripherals. At that time I didn't even know what a gem it was and almost tossed it myself later. So glad it didn't.

That would have been a real tragedy haha

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

What are the first desk and chair? I would love to buy em.

What are the first desk and chair? I would love to buy em.

Desk is Ikea Gallant and chair was from Costco back in Feb, don't know the brand or if they still carry it.

They carry a different version of the desk I think. I'm sure they would do revision every now and then.