Any one from USA wanna help a brother out?

Asif saeed

Hi so i live in oman and wanted to buy a mouse from ncix as they have sale on 'em but the problem is they cancelled my order today because apparently i am ordering outside us. Even though i have mail forwarding address and shiped to it. They just cancelled it and said they have some "security concerns" wtf. So anyone wanna help me in this situation

go to souq.com

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

NCIX offers international shipping, I dont see how you could have a problem

Beats me

My local shop is better than souq.com trust me

then go to the local shop...

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Yeah im from asia I try to avoid ordering online as much as possible, don't see the point if shipping costs so much. If I want a good deal, ill just buy a second hand item with at least half a year of warranty left.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Yeah im from asia I try to avoid ordering online as much as possible, don't see the point if shipping costs so much. If I want a good deal, ill just buy a second hand item with at least half a year of warranty left.

well shipping cost isnt that much but the problem is here everybody thinks pc's are dumb and old fashioned so we dont have that facility :(

Go to Canada...

I live on de Border of Canada and the US so no prob for me :D