How do I fix this?

Is any allocated to the GPU or as HDD Cache?

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Try taking them out and re-seating them. Also make sure you're using the appropriate slots, might be due to one of the modules not being fully inserted correctly... 

I got some ram for Christmas and it says this message ma1s9m1.pngHow do I fix this?

what Operating system are you using?

If its Windows 32-bit, thats your problem

what Operating system are you using?

If its Windows 32-bit, thats your problem

32bit wont use 8~ gb's either.

Case: Define R4 (Black - Window) | PSU: EVGA Supernova 850w Gold | Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO (250GB) | CPU: Intel i7 4790K (Devil's Canyon) Delidded with CLU  GPU: ASUS STRIX 980 TI | Cooler: Corsair H100i with CLU | Extra: NZXT Hue

Try taking them out and re-seating them. Also make sure you're using the appropriate slots, might be due to one of the modules not being fully inserted correctly...

No that won't be. Otherwise the system would not have detected the RAM in the first place. I think it is a software issue. A 32 bit Windows might be the issue but still 32 bit has limit of 4 GB but here it is 8 GB. Anyways weird.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

No that won't be. Otherwise the system would not have detected the RAM in the first place. I think it is a software issue. A 32 bit Windows might be the issue but still 32 bit has limit of 4 GB but here it is 8 GB. Anyways weird.

The fact that it has detected it but isn't allowing it to be used, the RAM module not being in the correct slot would be my first guess. Like i said, it's worth a try anyway.