Please help many errors on my computer

Ok so I am having many issues with my computer recently. First off we can start with my USB ports, i'm not sure if it's the devices that i have hooked up. 

My Logitech G430 7.1 gaming headset towards the end of the day keeps shutting off and it wont stop unless i restart my computer or move it to a different USB port

I'm also having a terrible problem with my Google chrome browser. I think it has been causing my computer to freeze up a lot now. It mostly happens when i try to watch YouTube or open a new tab.

Having issues with freezing on my desktop i'm sure if it is because of Google chrome. But its starting to really get to me to where i can wait 10 minutes or restart my computer. This also happens when i try to launch League of Legends, launch screen.

Last I've been having some issues with my wireless adapter for my computer, it is not working sometimes(random disconnects) and my computer saying that the adapter isnt even there sometimes.

This is my first build so i'm hoping it wasn't because i screwed up on something.
PC specs:
   Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43(I have a feeling this is the issue...)
   GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 series 

CPU: AMD F(x) 6300 six-core 
   Ram: 2x4 RipjawsX series
   SSD(no HDD): Intel 730 series 240g 
  Wireless Adapter: N750 DB/N900 DB High performance Dual Band Wi-Fi USB Adapter

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

How recent was this build? What is your gpu specifically? Have you made sure all your drivers are updated? GPU, MOBO, BIOS? Done a virus check? Made sure your usb front panel leads are connected properly?

sounds like you might have some viruses try malwarebytes..also update windows and your drivers if you can.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

How recent was this build? What is your gpu specifically? Have you made sure all your drivers are updated? GPU, MOBO, BIOS? Done a virus check? Made sure your usb front panel leads are connected properly?

sounds like you might have some viruses try malwarebytes..also update windows and your drivers if you can.

I have ran a scan from malwarebytes and also i have updated all the drivers i can but still have some issues my BIOS im not sure how to update exactly and same with mobo everything else is

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

I have ran a scan from malwarebytes and also i have updated all the drivers i can but still have some issues my BIOS im not sure how to update exactly and same with mobo everything else is

For your mobo go to the manufacturer's site and look for your mobo. Chances are you'll find the drivers in the supports section.

http://uk.msi.com/support/mb/970AG43.html#down-bios

give us all of your specs including power supply and GPU like a R9 270 etc.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

give us all of your specs including power supply and GPU like a R9 270 etc.

Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43(I have a feeling this is the issue...)

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270 

CPU: AMD F(x) 6300 six-core 

Ram: 2x4 RipjawsX series

SSD(no HDD): Intel 730 series 240g 

Wireless Adapter: N750 DB/N900 DB High performance Dual Band Wi-Fi USB Adapter

500 watz 

NZXT Classic Series Source 210 Mid tower - No power supply

corsair k70 rgb

g502 proteus gaming mouse 

g430 7.1 gaming headset

samsung 23 inch hd monitor 

Have you updated your bios and drivers from the link I gave you? Any differences?

I'm still confused on how to do that. do i have to boot it from a flash drive?

I'm still confused on how to do that. do i have to boot it from a flash drive?

what? no, just go to the link I gave you above. Download the latest drivers and just run them like any other software installation then restart your computer afterwards.

what? no, just go to the link I gave you above. Download the latest drivers and just run them like any other software installation then restart your computer afterwards.

Its a winRar file

Oh nevermind, i have two of them installed but there is one that says it cannot be loading because it doesnt know how to open it. I already extracted it

That's fine, use either winrar or 7zip to uncompress the file.

I did already but im having this issue where it wont open i think i have to boot it from a flash drive

I did already but im having this issue where it wont open i think i have to boot it from a flash drive

Honestly I have no idea what you are trying to do anymore, its a simple executable file you download which will install like any other software which will then ask you to reboot your computer once finished to apply changes.

Honestly I have no idea what you are trying to do anymore, its a simple executable file you download which will install like any other software which will then ask you to reboot your computer once finished to apply changes.

The BIOS update

The BIOS update

Yes, you download the file, extract the files with either winrar or 7zip and then run the AFUDE238. Simple.

Yes, you download the file, extract the files with either winrar or 7zip and then run the AFUDE238. Simple.

http://prntscr.com/5l0xf1 here

Users who download BIOS from here (not using Live Update) should use the flash utility included in the downloaded compressed file when doing the BIOS update.

My bad, didnt notice this part. Yup, looks like you'll have to update through flash.

Users who download BIOS from here (not using Live Update) should use the flash utility included in the downloaded compressed file when doing the BIOS update.

My bad, didnt notice this part. Yup, looks like you'll have to update through flash.

wHAT?

Would suggest download live update 6 and updating the BIOS -dangerous-, Try to reinstall windows or resetting to factory.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Hi brandynmagers, first off, if you don't know how to flash your BIOS/UEFI to the latest version, I would suggest you don't do this, you can seriously screw up your board if you aren't careful.

And everyone who is suggesting this, please don't, BIOS flashing and reinstalling Windows should only be done as a last resort and even then, only if we know it fixes the issue (which we don't) and if everything else has failed to fix the problem, and besides, brandynmagers doesn't know how to flash the BIOS on his motherboard, so let's not try to make him run before he can crawl, but anyway, lets start with something simple first.

So just to clarify, you've already updated your drivers, and it sounds like you're having issues with USB devices, specifically your headset keeps switching off/disappearing until you restart, Google Chrome freezes your PC and loading LoL causes your PC to also freeze? And you're also having troubles with the BIOS, and finally your Wireless card keeps disappearing from device manager? Am I correct so far?

Now first off, are you running an overclock on your CPU or GPU?

If you are, then reset your CPU to stock speed, and reset your GPU to stock speeds, don't overclock until you've fixed all the issues you're having. Now, assuming you had an overclock and you've returned everything to default, test everything and see if the isues persist, if they do, then follow the next instructions to see if these help.

Now, if you're using windows Vista/7, open the start menu and type "cmd" without quotes into the search and right click on cmd and select "run as administrator" and in the window that opens type without quotes "SFC /scannow" and press enter and wait, this will run a scan on your SSD to check for corrupted files.

In windows 8/8.1, bring your mouse over to the right side of the screen and the charms bar should appear, click on the magnifying glass and type "command prompt" without quotes and then right click on the top result and click on "run as administrator" and follow the rest of the instructions as above for windows 7.

This will take a while and may not find anything, but once it's done it'll give a summary of the scan.

If it mentions that errors were found that couldn't be fixed, take a screenshot of what it shows and let us know exactly what it says. If it doesn't, then test Chrome, Youtube and LoL to see if those specific issues continue, they probably will, but it's a simple test and it helps to start with the easy stuff before getting in over your head with stuff you probably aren't comfortable with.

We'll get to the other problems later, but it's better to do one thing at a time instead of 100 different things at once, even if it feels like you're not getting anywhere.

It may turn out to not be your motherboard, but we cannot rule anything out until we've tested everything. Let us know what happens in any case :)

CPU: Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz | MB: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz | GPU: XFX DD R9 390 | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Click here to help feed our lasses Pokemon