GTX 660 SLI

Jerome oren

I got my self 2 GTX 660 SLI.

Its works wonderful all the new games on extreme you mite tell me for the price you can get 670 or 680 and yes your right but I wanted to check out two graphic how its working and I can tell you guys its (-: the over clocking is something with CPU I5 3570K and Maximus v gene.

Thank for sharing with me

2 660's in SLI would be better then a 670 and 680 in terms of performance, and some new games don't really support SLI until patches that happen latter on.

In terms of power consumption, its going to be worse, same with the airflow and noise.

It'd be better off with one 670 and 680s. Just because SLI isn't 100% yet in my opinion.

System

• CPU: Intel core i5 2500
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68P-DS3
  • Ram: G.Skill 2x4GB (8GB) 1600 
  • SSD:  Intel 520 120GB
  • GPU: MSI GTX 660 OC
  • PSU: Corsair CX600 V2 80 Bronze
  • Case: CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer

It's a configuration I wouldn't usually recommend, but the performance would be generally better than a GTX 680 -- the main reason I wouldn't recommend it is driver support for gaming, running a bit hotter, drawing a little more power, option to add on an additional 680 in future, and probable microstuttering on the 660.

Either way, though, if you're pleased with your purchase it will give a better price : performance than a 680, assuming the above issues don't bother you :)

I would rather get a 680 because you can just sli those a few months down the road or something

I prefer amd though, so not my topic :P

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

This is not really a review....

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

About heat that's not a problem with asus GPU and 5 vent to my caiss and yes I got some noise coming but that's gonna be change.

And today a crysis 2 my GPU STOP working at over clocking. I'll check it out monday