Fans to be used in a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, for positive air pressure.

Hello,

I am going to be buying a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe very soon, but I want to know what are some of the best fans I can get for my computer chassis. I will be liquid cooling my cpu with a "Intel BXRTS2011LC" liquid cooler. I want to fit as many fans as I can in this case.  Are the Phantek fans pretty good? I will eventually upgrade my desktop to the X99 archetype when I get the funds to do so.

Thanks,

Tyler.

Hello,

I am going to be buying a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe very soon, but I want to know what are some of the best fans I can get for my computer chassis. I will be liquid cooling my cpu with a "Intel BXRTS2011LC" liquid cooler. I want to fit as many fans as I can in this case.  Are the Phantek fans pretty good? I will eventually upgrade my desktop to the X99 archetype when I get the funds to do so.

Thanks,

Tyler.

phantek fans are good but my personal favorites are corsairs and be quiet also if you dont mind the look go for noctua

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

phantek fans are good but my personal favorites are corsairs and be quiet also if you dont mind the look go for noctua

Which Corsair fans do you like to use for intake and which ones for exhaust? Are there any corsair multi-color LED fans, so that I can change the fans and the leds all at once?

Thanks and Merry Christmas! :D

Which Corsair fans do you like to use for intake and which ones for exhaust? Are there any corsair multi-color LED fans, so that I can change the fans and the leds all at once?

Thanks and Merry Christmas! :D

Well i use sp fans for radiators and af for case fans, and there are led editions corsair fans

Merry Christmas you too, my friend

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Well i use sp fans for radiators and af for case fans, and there are led editions corsair fans

Merry Christmas you too, my friend

Hello,

I think I'll go with Noctua redux fans, do they work well for intakes?

Thanks!

Hello,

I think I'll go with Noctua redux fans, do they work well for intakes?

Thanks!

they work fine for everything

they work fine for everything

What are the main differences between the Redux and the normal fans? (Other than color schemes, aren't the redux ones a bit cheaper as well?) Would it better to go with the NF-A15 fans or the redux NF-A14s?

Would it be better to use a single 200mm fan instead of two 140mm fans for front intake? How about 2x 120 mm fans for bottom intake versus 1x 140mm?

Thank you.