New pc for 2015

AMDMike

I have decided to retire the XPS, sad day. I have also decided to build a new PC ive gotten as far as a Case: Corsair 230T and the motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming AM3+, what cpu should go with this and I want AMD graphics cards, im doing crossfire. storage will be however many WD 1tb blues as it can fit. as for a boot drive should I keep my 40gb intel ssd or upgrade to a 120 or 240?

What is the budget what are you gonna use it for?

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

theres no budget. just the best price to performance ratio. or whatever makes the most sence. its a gaming pc.

Unless you already got the board. Go for Z97 and 4690K. Much better performance than any FX CPU in gaming. As for SSD go for at least 120GB. Video cards I'd recommend a 970, but if you really want AMD wait for a couple months if you can to see if they announce their new cards. Otherwise grab a couple 280X's or 290's.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

well take a look at the 3rd link in my signature choose the one that fits you best

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

i'm thinking about going for the FX 9590 and water cooling it.