VHS to DVD?

MeDownYou

I want to buy a video capture card looking to take VHS tapes to DVD.  OR! a dual VHS/DVD copier. 

I've got one of each in mind the diamon vc500 and a toshiba 620....but I do not know which to pick.

I have 85+ VHS tapes to convert so it is worth buying both of these to me personally, but i have to decide which is better and would like some input.  Does anyone have any experience with converting VHS's that could help, and is there anyway that one of these would be able to cut my VHS's into 30 minute scenes or something?

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

is it really worth converting 85 SUPER low res videos that you probably wont watch?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

is it really worth converting 85 SUPER low res videos that you probably wont watch?

Well apparently its worth it to my parents, so yes.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

The toshiba one I think would work better

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Any way to get something set up that will create scenes every 30 mins or something on the disc?

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Any way to get something set up that will create scenes every 30 mins or something on the disc?

hmm i doubt it, most of these things work by copying the whole tape onto the disk and that's about it

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

hmm i doubt it, most of these things work by copying the whole tape onto the disk and that's about it

oh, so... :( oh well i guess 40 dollar unit it is i guess

The Vinyl Decal guy.