Putting a GTX 970 in a x51 r2

FifteenOnes
Go to solution Solved by nhatduy1611,

I am talking about the reference card not a Over Clocked card

They are about the same size so it will work. If you want more proof here a video for you 

I have done alot of research some people say it'll work some say it won't. I have talked to dell about it. I have compared other cards and checked wattages of other video cards. I would like to know once and for all would a nVidia Maxwell GeForce GTX 970 reference card by nVidia so 100% stock go into my x51 r2. 

Only he who can yeet with skeet my dood can skeet the yeet, yeet is my dood, but if skeet cannot yeet and yeet cannot skeet who is my dood?

I have done alot of research some people say it'll work some say it won't. I have talked to dell about it. I have compared other cards and checked wattages of other video cards. I would like to know once and for all would a nVidia Maxwell GeForce GTX 970 reference card by nVidia so 100% stock go into my x51 r2. 

You will be able to this guy got a evga 970 in his x51 r1 so it should work with your r2 aswell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVi9puLG00A. 

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

Only he who can yeet with skeet my dood can skeet the yeet, yeet is my dood, but if skeet cannot yeet and yeet cannot skeet who is my dood?

They are about the same size so it will work. If you want more proof here a video for you 

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something.