Lost SAVEGAME File AC: UNITY

i_build_nanosuits

Hey guys...i made a HUGE mistake today i've lost my savefile for assassin's creed UNITY i was about (i think) half way done through the story and i wonder if someone

could give me his save file so that i don't have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!! :(

i'm about to cry right now... :blink:

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Just start a new save. Sorry for the loss. :(

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

snip!

snip!

snip!

wow! that's very helpful thanks a lot guys!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Just for the record i have found a download that has ALL the savegame files for each chapter of the game in a .RAR file all you have to do is to enter the password just bellow the picture and download the file...i'm trying to find where to put the freaking savegame files now...

http://www.downloads.techdiscussion.in/video-games/assassins-creed-unity-100-save-game/

malware all inclusive.

it has worked fine i'm back where i was but OH BOY does this caracter has more cash and is much more powerful than what i was before...managed to do all this without catching a malware on top of that! ;)

it has worked fine i'm back where i was but OH BOY does this caracter has more cash and is much more powerful than what i was before...managed to do all this without catching a malware on top of that! ;)

#thistimeugotlucky

• 7 years later...
On 12/20/2014 at 8:05 PM, i_build_nanosuits said:

Just for the record i have found a download that has ALL the savegame files for each chapter of the game in a .RAR file all you have to do is to enter the password just bellow the picture and download the file...i'm trying to find where to put the freaking savegame files now...

http://www.downloads.techdiscussion.in/video-games/assassins-creed-unity-100-save-game/

Hey, I know this thread is almost a decade old, but do you by any chance still have the saves? The website where you found them isn't operational anymore and I really need a save from the beginning of Sequence 8 Memory 1.