Hi all at the forum, I need some help with deciding what laptop to get or at least narrow down the choices.

I am away at work most of the time and it takes me away from home where no desktop can go. With that being said i want to get a replacement desktop in a notebook form factor. I care about performance overall and also aesthetics is a factor meaning build quality and materials used.

I like to get the best of the best! 

Off the top of my head here are some of the notebooks i have been looking at so far.

• Razer Blade 14
  • Asus ROG G751JY
  • GS70 2QE Stealth Pro

If you have any other contenders that rival these please do let me know. If possibly rate what you think would be the best laptop overall. 

macbook pro

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Do you want it to be a desktop replacement laptop? One that is luggable but not that easily?

Or do you want it to be thin and light and portable?

For desktop replacement, something like a MSI GT72 would be fine, or similar Asus ROG offerings. 

For thin and light, go for the Razer Blade for sure. 

And if you like OS X, the retina MBP isn't bad, but it is a tad expensive and has a pretty weak GPU. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

I would like to play all AAA titles as well so GPU is a factor. Size or Portability is not a factor because there's always a bag that can fit it, its more of a mobility concern able to pack up and go. To me any notebook regardless of size fits that description.

out of the 3 i chose what would be the best option? price is no factor. just best overall machine.??