DisplayFusion -69% (multimonitor program) on Steam

Would highly recommend this.

There's a function that allows you to alt tab without games minimizing while in full screen so you can use your 2nd monitor when you wait for a game to finish. There is also a function that acts like soundswitch where you assign a hotkey to switch audio devices without have to do it manually. The window/mouse management and alt tab handler are extremely customizable and very helpful. They may seem minor but, it enhances the experience significantly in my opinion.

Can you please teach me how to do the alt tab function? Cant get it to work. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Can you please teach me how to do the alt tab function? Cant get it to work. 

What are you having trouble with? All I did was find the "Prevent window deactivation" and assign it a hotkey. When in game just toggle the hotkey and it should work. You should hear a sound when you activate it.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250