How's this gaming parts list?

Craftable124

My friend said he wants a gaming PC, budget 1350USD. At this point the color scheme might change and other minor things, but the hardware itself, what do you think?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WqZfRB

I know you might be thinking "Why no SSD?" Well there's a reason for that. He needs lots of storage, because he has lots of games and lots of files in general, so he needs a large drive. The issue is, he's not really too willing to manage an OS on a small drive and installing all of his games/downloading files onto a seperate drive, even if his OS loads 10x faster. His decision not mine, and hey, if he changes his mind down the road, no problem, right?

And before you suggest AMD CPU, he said he was leaning towards Intel, and he wanted something fast enough to do things other than gaming, should he have the desire.

Thanks for your time.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

Looks good to me

* Some physical dimension restrictions cannot (yet) be automatically checked, such as cpu cooler / RAM clearance with modules using tall heat spreaders.

I optimized it a little better when it comes to hardware.

I replaced the mobo with something cheaper and just as good. Replaced the PSU with a much better PSU. Honestly, I don't think you really need any fans for the H440, it has great flow with like no obstruction. Although I would love to have a bottom intake on that case.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($179.99 @ Micro Center) 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($100.64 @ Newegg) 

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($359.99 @ Amazon) 

Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($114.99 @ Micro Center) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 

Total: $1130.31

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-19 21:36 EST-0500

I optimized it a little better when it comes to hardware.

I replaced the mobo with something cheaper and just as good. Replaced the PSU with a much better PSU. Honestly, I don't think you really need any fans for the H440, it has great flow with like no obstruction. Although I would love to have a bottom intake on that case.

-snip-

Note taken, But he is certain on either a red scheme or a blue scheme at this point, and he wants win7. I do like the power supply though.

A man of charm with strange quarks.