Electrical Engineer

Aunik

I was just wondering if you are and electrical engineer and what an day to day life is? I'm am considering it and I would like to know what you do on a regular basis?

i7-3770k, Gigabyte UD5H, NZXT Switch 810, OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 560 ti Twin Frozr II OC 2GB, Cooler Master V8, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, OCZ Modxstream 700w, Corsair k60 and M65. OH and RED LED LIGHTS   FUCK YA    :)

Nice topic, considering I just finished my first semester at Uni, studying Electrical Engineering. So I know what I have got myself into. 

My PC:

Case: NZXT Phantom 420 | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H-WB WIFI | PSU: Corsair TX650M | CPU: Intel 3570k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 with Corsair SP120s in push pull | GPU: AMD 7970 GV-R797OC-3GD | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB | SSD: Samsung 830 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I'm not one but going by the guys working on the local substation it involves odd hours for work and alot of waiting for shit to turn up,  I've heard the same thing about the mines too

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Really depends what you do. There's a huge range of opportunities from data and cable installations to wiring houses to designing electrical equipment. Just depends what you want to do and what the uni offers.