Fitness

Brandenhee

Hi guys I have started working out again after a long period of being a fatass. I am thinking of joining a fitness forum. Any good ones to recommend? :)

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

just don't eat carbs and lots of green tea it's really simple not rocket science CARBS make you FAT so don't eat them   

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

Just advice, don't always listen to the people at a supplement store if you ever go to one, they just want your money they often don't care about your health. 

Just advice, don't always listen to the people at a supplement store if you ever go to one, they just want your money they often don't care about your health.

touche. Capitalism is a necessary evil.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k l Mobo: msi z97 pcmate l GPU: MSI Gtx 970 4gb OC l PSU: CM V550 l RAM: RipJaws 8gb l Case: NZXT H440 l Cooling: CM Hyper 212x l Storage: Crucial mx100 128gb ssd l OS: Windows 7 l Keyboard: CM storm quickfire ultimate(Blue) l Mouse: Razor Mamba l Display: Some shitty samsung monitor

just don't eat carbs and lots of green tea it's really simple not rocket science CARBS make you FAT so don't eat them

Carbs don't make you fat. Excess calories that you don't burn off at the end of the day, makes you fat.