The Perfect Phone.

pauloforte

snip

That one was announced today and it seems to fit the criteria. No dual sim though but the msrp is $370.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Lenovo-P90_id9035

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

iPhone 6+ fits all of that but dual-sim. No hate, it's a fantastic phone. We all have opinions, no one's is wrong!

**Though if you MUST go Android, get a OnePlus One or One M8 (Google Play edition)

I have a good bit of problems with the iPhone 6+. It's awkward to hold, the bezels are huge for no reason, the screen isn't good compared to the Super AMOLED screen on the Note 4, you have to pay a fortune for enough storage, there is no removable back for a replaceable battery, ever since the release of iOS 7 the OS has sucked, for example my wpm on my phone has dramatically decreased thanks to iOS 7+, the OS doesn't do anything to justify getting the larger screen size, the OS isn't customizable at all...

Really all your paying for when you get an iPhone is the logo on the back and the simpleton OS that has grown into being terrible.

It might just be my personal disliking of iPhones specifically (not all Apple products) due to having every generation of iPhone up until now where I have a 5S, and both hardware and software wise it's a complete and utter let down. The glass on the front of my phone has been loose since the first few months I've had the phone, the phone constantly crashes and I either have to do a hard reset or the phone does it for me... Quite frankly the fingerprint sensor is the only thing I'm happy about with this phone.

The iPhone 5S is, as far as I'm concerned, the worst Apple product I've ever owned. Therefore I will never think about purchasing another iPhone, nor will I ever recommend one.

Then again, I guess if you don't care about any of this stuff and you don't exactly want to purchase a phone based on how much utility it actually has rather you want something that will forever be simple and the same, then by all means the iPhone is for you.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))