Syber Vapor A - Steambox type finally done right? Almost

Misanthrope

Having just watched today's 'oldschool unboxing' I would say that Linus gives a lot more impressions in his 'unboxings and impressions'.

There's a lot of commentary from someone who's seen a lot more similar hardware. The video in the OP is just the host doing a lot of listing and not a lot of commenting and then for some inexplicable reason taking the time to show how Steam works.

Not my point, my point was you naming it a review which it isn't, then when I told you it isn't you said names doesn't matter, I agree that it isn't the best impression video but it's a quick look video too.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Valve has/ is working with a lot of devs to start bringing a lot of major titles to Linux. The newest Borderlands is a good example.

I think it's great for devs to support Linux, but personally so much of my library is only on Windows that i'll never make the switch myself.  

The whole steambox thing could have worked if Valve had actually manufactured them.  They didn't want to actually take a risk on it though, and I think as a result we won't really see much come of it or SteamOS in lieu of people just using their own M-ITX builds with windows/their own linux distryo of choice running steam in big picture mode on their TV's.  

The controller is also trash too comparing to something like a Dualshock 4.

4K // R5 3600 // RTX2080Ti

I think it's great for devs to support Linux, but personally so much of my library is only on Windows that i'll never make the switch myself.  

The whole steambox thing could have worked if Valve had actually manufactured them.  They didn't want to actually take a risk on it though, and I think as a result we won't really see much come of it or SteamOS in lieu of people just using their own M-ITX builds with windows/their own linux distryo of choice running steam in big picture mode on their TV's.  

The Dualshock 4 is trash compared to Dualshock 1, actually every Dualshock is trash compared to Dualshock 1.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

The Dualshock 4 is trash compared to Dualshock 1, actually every Dualshock is trash compared to Dualshock 1.

Dualshocks are inverted metal gear sir.  

4>2>3>1  

Dualshocks are inverted metal gear sir.  

4>2>3>1  

Nope 1>2>3>4  Dualshock 1 FTW, try it for yourself and then judge.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

While I don't like the Steam Controller, I hate Sony's Dualshock 4 even more. It's all subjective.

While I don't like the Steam Controller, I hate Sony's Dualshock 4 even more. It's all subjective.

I know, I'm mostly just joking around.

The steam controller is probably the worst controller I've used since the original xbox though.  That could partially just be a build quality thing I suppose, but I was not very impressed.