Updating the MOBO and case

TheExcaliber

1. That case supports it as its a very short card

2. Take a look at the classifieds

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

everything should be fine...

the mother board update isnt all that hard just click top rated and scroll donw till you find something that fits your budget.

i would reccomend updating to a 4 core cpu however unless you already have all this.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

everything should be fine...

the mother board update isnt all that hard just click top rated and scroll donw till you find something that fits your budget.

i would reccomend updating to a 4 core cpu however unless you already have all this.

Hmm, All It's use is league of legends so all I need is that it's able to give good performance at a good quality and steady fps.

Hmm, All It's use is league of legends so all I need is that it's able to give good performance at a good quality and steady fps.

i would still reccomend a 4 core.

if all you do is league of legends then a good quality am1 build should be suficient. 

and a more well rounded experience at that. 

brb making list.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dpYpNG

reason for the gpu change:

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1044?vs=1125

should you need to keep it at the previous budget then drop either the SSD or the HDD. :)

hope this could help. c;

-Jim Hensen

updates it to fit the budget without costing the SSD.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HzLWP6

-Jim Hensen