laptop thread?

#Banana

why isnt there a dedicated thread for laptops or tablets? i know there is a mobile section but i feel that there is still a technological gap between phones, tablets and laptops. i dont think that they should be grouped in to one category. 

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

why isnt there a dedicated thread for laptops or tablets? i know there is a mobile section but i feel that there is still a technological gap between phones, tablets and laptops. i dont think that they should be grouped in to one category. 

Go take it to forum suggestions if you are really that concerned with separating them. I agree that they shouldn't be all grouped together but I think the space on the forum could be used for other things right now. 

It's not used much the way it is now, splitting it up further would just make it harder to  discuss anything.

this would be a good idea, i dont know why your the first to think of it. 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Ask one of the mods. Do a soppy face as well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1