Constant BSOD's

ZooMas

Hello, built my friend a new computer a couple of months back, ever since then he has been encountering random BSOD's, there is completely no indication what might be the cause of it. He could be playing a system intensive PC game or just browsing the internet and having a skype call it will still BSOD.I have checked the RAM with memtest86+ it returned no issues, the SSD and HDD were both checked with MiniTool Partition Wizard, also ran prime95 and it didn't crash for whole ~4 hours. Thought it might be overheating because there is no intake fan, though the CPU temps are ~69C when stressed out with prime95 which seems ok with a stock cooler. I re-installed windows just in case, but that didn't help at all. So now that I'm completely lost what to do next I came to ask the trusty Linus forum  :) Hope someone here can help.

All different BSOD's he encountered:

BAD_POOL_CALLER

DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

To rehash, PC Spec's are:

• CPU: i5-3570 (The non unlocked one)
  • GPU: Asus GTX 660Ti
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4GB) 1600 Mhz 
  • SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 120GB
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200 RPM
  • PSU: Corsair CX 600 W
  • Case: Cooler Master Scout 2

My guess is reinstalling the drivers. And using updated drivers, from the manufactures website.

thats related to the drivers, what is your gfx driver version?,do you have any other pci cards installed ?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Almost all of them point towards drivers. Has he downloaded all the latest service packs and drivers?

do a mem check could be bad ram and try reinstalling the os 

Cpu:I7-3770|motherboard:msi z77 MPower|Ram:G-Skill Sniper 1866|Graphics:Evga 650ti SSC|Boot drive:128gb Samsung 840|Data drive:2 tb Seagate 7200 Case:Fractal Design R4|Power supply: corsair cs 750m|OS:Windows 7 home Premium|keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013| mouse: Razer Death Adder chroma

Maybe BSOD with USB 3.0? I had that before where i plug a usb 2.0 to a 3.0 .... 

hes not running the latest Nvidia drivers is he? it'S being rumored that they may kill your Graphics card.. SO i would highly suggest getting some odler drivers

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

He's running the newest nVidia drivers (320.18) though I don't hink it's them because it has been happening for a while and I'm also running the same drivers and the same GPU just a different version of it. We had installed the motherboard drivers before, but afetr re-install I let Windows 8 decide on what to install. Also he has internet issues that occur if let's say he is downloading a game on steam or streaming, the internet will cut out and stop working till he restarts his PC, this only happens at his mothers place though, it shouldn't be the router cause we are both using the same ones.

Can you upload the dump files?

Will do in the morning :)