DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

Browser used: Chrome 64bit   39.0.2171.71

This morning I was chilling on forum and randomly selected this with mouse:

iqtv86o61ytc55jzg.jpg

and it looked like this:

6uyy699j6iosmrnzg.jpg

then I pointed space between 2 buttons like this:

0ccd1kuol3d5pgxzg.jpg

than I just pressed and held left mouse button and dragged it around the screen.

Than I got little lag and chromes Aw snap page.

Tried it few more time and same thing happened.

Now ~10 hours later I did same thing and whole computer went not responding. Audio stopped. Everything stopped and HDD LED wend full red. It was like that for around 60 sec and than it slowly started to come alive.

I know 99.999% of users wont do same thing but I just think that this phenomenon should be looked into as it could lead to hardware damage or data loss on someones system from what I experienced.

edit: doesn't happen in firefox

tried it. nothing

I just tried it and the DVD tray opened up and cash started to flow out!

Thanks for that tip! Wooo Hooo ! :)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I just tried it and the DVD tray opened up and cash started to flow out!

Thanks for that tip! Wooo Hooo ! :)

lol I am surprised how many people are not taking me seriously :o

Nope nothing 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

hardware damage: not likely.

I have tried to reproduce your problem and succeeded twice.

Was kinda hard to do it though, had to randomly select things in the area around the LTT navigation bar and than spamclick next to it. Took me a solid 10 mins.

Now I don't know ipb4.0 or Php for that matter, but the thing reminds me of shitty programming of me in c#, where some action is not accounted for in the coding and therefore your GUI crashes when you perform said action on it.

Since you actually have to try hard to achieve this, and the only thing that crashes is that one chrome tab LTT was running in, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

You do probably have a medium or low end pc if your pc cranks up that much from 1 crashed tab.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

hardware damage: not likely.

I have tried to reproduce your problem and succeeded twice.

Was kinda hard to do it though, had to randomly select things in the area around the LTT navigation bar and than spamclick next to it. Took me a solid 10 mins.

Now I don't know ipb4.0 or Php for that matter, but the thing reminds me of shitty programming of me in c#, where some action is not accounted for in the coding and therefore your GUI crashes when you perform said action on it.

Since you actually have to try hard to achieve this, and the only thing that crashes is that one chrome tab LTT was running in, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

You do probably have a medium or low end pc if your pc cranks up that much from 1 crashed tab.

When one tab crashes my pc lags for like 0.2 sec and recovers. Thing is that once It lagged hard like I described. So about 10 times it just crashed that tab and 11. it slowed whole pc.