Best Case

TheIcedCanadian

Hi,

I was looking for a great looking case - willing to spend upto $400. I like BIG side panels and great airflow - however 760T is out because of reasons :P

750D, 450D, 900D. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

What about the 780T?

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

Side panel not big enough - doesnt look very big in pictures :P

You gotta be kidding me! xD

780T_Built_09.png

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

I'd look towards, CaseLabs, Silver Stonem or, personally, Lian-Li.

These companies manufacture some pretty high end cases.

I for example fell in love with the drive sleds of current Lian-Li cases that mount directly to the motherboard tray. I will get the PC-B16 but the PC-V1000L or PC-V2130 seem like amazing choices.

As always, personal preferences when it comes to looks are so important when it comes to cases and the usage scenario (where will it be places) are paramount to figuring out which case you want. Because there will be options that have the features you need, but do you like looking at the case...

So I guess I'd like you to rephrase the question to which case would be best for you and also give a few parameters.

Enthoo Pro. You asked for the best case though, so your side panel size requirement will fall  :mellow:

Look at CaseLabs if you are willing to spend the dough.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/merlin-st10-case/

I would go with them in a heartbeat if I had the money.

Why, so your PC can masquerade as a streetside public fuse box? There aren't really many cases I can think of with less personality than the ones Caselabs make. And if you're not watercooling literally everything, you're wasting the potential of one anyway.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Ft02, ft04, ft05, tj11, tj07, Lian li stuff, caselabs stuff

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ft02, ft04, ft05, tj11, tj07, Lian li stuff, caselabs stuff

^pretty much this. If you want the best airflow and want a large case though, the FT02 is the best bet. If you don't mind a smaller system the FT05 is an outstanding choice.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

You gotta be kidding me! xD

780T_Built_09.png

I like the side-to-side side panel on the 760t though. Also, that pic of the 780t is without the side panel.

One more question, what do you guys think about the CORSAIR 540 AIR? Looks like a good case to me, with a big side panel. Wondering what You guys think of it. I would probably get the 540, 780t or even reconsider the 760t (even though my friend has one - it just looks spectacular:D)

I like the side-to-side side panel on the 760t though. Also, that pic of the 780t is without the side panel.

One more question, what do you guys think about the CORSAIR 540 AIR? Looks like a good case to me, with a big side panel. Wondering what You guys think of it. I would probably get the 540, 780t or even reconsider the 760t (even though my friend has one - it just looks spectacular:D)

I just bought the air 540 to upgrade my build. It looks fan-fucking-tastic! yeah huge side panel and easy cable management!

I have decided to get the 760t - it is just too nice and I love it SOOOO much - I don;t really care right now if my friend calls me a copy as he just got his system - at least I can have the pride of building my own, unlike him :P:D

Try the 760T xD THE ENTIRE THING IS A SIDE PANEL. lol.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Try the 760T xD THE ENTIRE THING IS A SIDE PANEL. lol.

I just bought the air 540 to upgrade my build. It looks fan-fucking-tastic! yeah huge side panel and easy cable management!

^pretty much this. If you want the best airflow and want a large case though, the FT02 is the best bet. If you don't mind a smaller system the FT05 is an outstanding choice.

I'd look towards, CaseLabs, Silver Stonem or, personally, Lian-Li.

These companies manufacture some pretty high end cases.

I for example fell in love with the drive sleds of current Lian-Li cases that mount directly to the motherboard tray. I will get the PC-B16 but the PC-V1000L or PC-V2130 seem like amazing choices.

As always, personal preferences when it comes to looks are so important when it comes to cases and the usage scenario (where will it be places) are paramount to figuring out which case you want. Because there will be options that have the features you need, but do you like looking at the case...

So I guess I'd like you to rephrase the question to which case would be best for you and also give a few parameters.

What about the 780T?

Thanks for all of that.

I REALLY like the 760T, but I also like the 780t, and can't decide what case. Both the same price.

However, there is something inside of me that just NEEDS to have the INWIN S-FRAME. But I don't have that kind of money. Because they are only making around 500 of the cases, how much would you think they would cost to get one off of say ebay in around 1 to 1 1/2 years time? I just can't stop looking at it :D :D :D:P