New TV

sperkowsky

Hey guys I've been regretting the time of having to buy a TV as its one of those things I basically never use but my 26' 720p Vizio has finished it's beating. I moved to a new house and have a room about triple the size so the 26' inch TV which looked huge 6 years ago now looks tiny. I need a large TV preferably 42'+ and want 1080p can't afford 4k. My budget is up to 400 I found a 42' LG TV on Amazon on sale for 350 but I figured I would come on here and verify stuff first because it doesn't hurt to get other opinions. Also the tv will be mounted on a 360 single stud mount.

The TV will basically be used for casual gaming with my xbox 360 and watching stuff with my chromecast so I don't care about response times and stuff.

The TV will basically be used for casual gaming with my xbox 360 and watching stuff with my chromecast so I don't care about response times and stuff.

In that case just grab some Insignia and save your money for something more useful

"Rawr XD"

A Vizio E-Series is by FAR (Trust me, BY FARR) the best picture quality bang for your buck.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/vizio-vizio-50-1080p-120hz-led-smart-tv-e500i-b1-black-e500i-b1/10317861.aspx?path=4078eebafb730055cb667461a79be1a0en02

I have spent the last two months buying, testing, and returning TV's, and if I didn't find a steal on a 60" Samsung F8500 Plasma ($2500, probably last one in Canada),

I would have kept the 60" E-series Vizio that I only paid $1000 for.

This is a TV that has great PQ and is good if you actually want to watch and enjoy a movie.

For the love of god dont skimp out to save $200 for something you will have for 4 or 5 years and

get some POS samsung or Insignia.

Watch for boxing day deals and
Go Vizio E-Series LED or Go home

Hope this Helps,

Josh

Current System Specs:

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming     CPU: Intel i5 9600k      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ti FTW Ultra Silent    PSU: EVGA 750 G2 80+ gold

Ram:  16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200    Storage: 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO/ 4TB WD Blue Case: Corsair 275R-White