Which is better? gussing 750ti my dad is stuburn.

E982

you're gonna show this to your dad? lol

HI, @E982's DAD!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It's the same model with a 2-generation gap. There is no question! 750Ti all the way.

EDIT - jesus, that 550Ti fan is a lethal hazard.

That 550Ti is the biggest piece of junk.

750Ti dude.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

750 Ti. Lol, that 550 Ti's fan looks like a death trap.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

750Ti dude.

Hey watch it that was my first card I baught.

750Ti dude.

The 550ti was a POS and still is. The Cyclone cooler is excellent though but the card it on is a POS.

Hey watch it that was my first card I baught.

If you have the card already why not just give it to your dad whom likely wont even know the difference between the 2 cards and you can save money.

If you have the card already why not just give it to your dad whom likely wont even know the difference between the 2 cards and you can save money.

I have an extra 750ti but he thought his 550ti was better. Lol he was playing far cry 4 at like 20 fps on med

That 550 cooler kinda looks scary to me.

I imagine it spinning in your case and you looking at it and he just thinking to itself: "one day, im gonna kill you"

And then it goes thru the case panel in yo face and this is a horror movie intro

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

That 550 cooler kinda looks scary to me.

Dangerous is sexy ... kinda like a femme fatale ! It hurts so good !