Phanteks Enthoo Luxe PWM hub

I have got the enthoo luxe case and I'm a little confused about the pwm hub. As I understand it, the pwm hub will controll all of my fans to regulate the speed. So I would need to plug the 4 pin cable from the pwm hub into the cpu fan header on the mobo and just leave the 12v sata disconnected from the psu? That leaves me wondering about the 212 evo fan, the fan cable is short, so I don't think that it will reach the pwm hub, also the hub seems to only support 3 pin fan connecters (the 212 evo fan is a 4 pin). So im guessing the cpu cooler fan will just plug into another header on the mobo? Would this mean that the heatsink fan would run at full speed all the time?

If you plug the 212 evo fan into a header on your motherboard, depending on your motherboard, you will be able to control it either via the UEFI or your motherboard vendors tool for fan speed control in the OS. The case hub doesn't have to be plugged into the CPU fan header btw, it works on any fan header.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |