Last Check Before Buying Parts

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/M3PLjX

Ok what do you guys think? I will be buying the CPU, MOBO and case in a few hours. 

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/M3PLjX

Ok what do you guys think? I will be buying the CPU, MOBO and case in a few hours. 

maybe you should go with a 990fx chipset board, a good cheap one is the asus m5a99fx pro r 2.0, make sure it is the 2.0

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Honestly 1150 is a flat out better platform for gaming. An 8350 just gets smacked by similarly priced locked i5's. You also don't have any upgrade path in the future with AM3+.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Honestly 1150 is a flat out better platform for gaming. An 8350 just gets smacked by similarly priced locked i5's. You also don't have any upgrade path in the future with AM3+.

I am trying to be as low price as possible for the rest of this build. Thought about the Pentium anniversary but I need at least a quad core. 

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

similarly priced??? the 8350 on newegg is 120$ THATS A STEAL

and still normally it is 200 i think, that is still 50$ less than the 4690k

just throwing this out there

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

I am trying to be as low price as possible for the rest of this build. Thought about the Pentium anniversary but I need at least a quad core. 

yea the pentium just does not cut it on the new AAA titles even with a 4.7 ghz OC, even you you liquid nitorgen the shit out of it , its still a dual core

if you want a CPU at the same price as the pentium go for the 860k, its quad core and unlocked

maybe you should go with a 990fx chipset board, a good cheap one is the asus m5a99fx pro r 2.0, make sure it is the 2.0

That is more expensive though, I only want to spend $50-$80 on a mobo, unless it has wifi then I will go up to $100 ish.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/intel-cpu-bx80646i54440

vs $150

RIP in pepperonis m8s

That is more expensive though, I only want to spend $50-$80 on a mobo, unless it has wifi then I will go up to $100 ish.

alright, then most 970 chipset will be fine, the one i recommend is the asus m5a97 R 2.0

yea, i plan on getting that one later on the holidays, but if you are a heavy video editor or steamer? then the 8000 series beats any locked i5

Edit: the only reason i will get a locked i5 vs an 8000 series is because my case is micro atx

yea, i plan on getting that one later on the holidays, but if you are a heavy video editor or steamer? then the 8000 series beats any locked i5

They perform about the same in heavily threaded tasks (like rendering/streaming) but an 8320 is definitely a better value for those things. 

Even if I was streaming/rendering I would still spend the $30 or so premium so I can get that huge gaming performance increase (games like Arma/DayZ/a lot of MMOs/SC2 are apparently unplayable on AMD). Then I'd stream with quicksync. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

That processor will be fine lol.. I doubt you'll need that big of a PSU though coolermaster.outervision.com

I see the 8350 at $150 not $120?

I see the 8350 at $150 not $120?

it was 120 when i saw tek syndicate's video

They perform about the same in heavily threaded tasks (like rendering/streaming) but an 8320 is definitely a better value for those things. 

Even if I was streaming/rendering I would still spend the $30 or so premium so I can get that huge gaming performance increase (games like Arma/DayZ/a lot of MMOs/SC2 are apparently unplayable on AMD). Then I'd stream with quicksync. 

quicksync is using the CPU's iGPU to render right?

That processor will be fine lol.. I doubt you'll need that big of a PSU though coolermaster.outervision.com

I already got the PSU and only got one that big because it was $50

quicksync is using the CPU's iGPU to render right?

Yup, and there's very little performance hit (if at all) at ~2-5k bitrate (which is what most people use for streaming). 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Yup, and there's very little performance hit (if at all) at ~2-5k bitrate (which is what most people use for streaming). 

post-123428-0-04670600-1417721524.gif

they should increase the image size limit, i was gonna put the .gif in there put ill have to settle for a .png

liek if u cri everytiem