HTC m8 forgot pattern....

Okay because I rooted my phone I thought the pattern thing doesnt work. Today I install something call TWRP manager and restart the device... YAY the pattern work but damn forgot what it was. 

I want to remove that pattern lock is there anyway i can do it? I dont mind reseting it but the problem come in when FastBoot is on.

the forgot password option is weird too. 

It ask me for email and password but when i enter it in, nothing happen. input couple more time and I get a cooldown notification. 

help?

Okay because I rooted my phone I thought the pattern thing doesnt work. Today I install something call TWRP manager and restart the device... YAY the pattern work but damn forgot what it was. 

I want to remove that pattern lock is there anyway i can do it? I dont mind reseting it but the problem come in when FastBoot is on.

the forgot password option is weird too. 

It ask me for email and password but when i enter it in, nothing happen. input couple more time and I get a cooldown notification. 

help?

At the forgot password prompt, you did enter your Google e-mail and password, right?

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

At the forgot password prompt, you did enter your Google e-mail and password, right?

yep, the only problem is... I put 3 different Gmail into that phone I enter all 3 and still nothing