League of legends Team North America

Creepz

Looking for people to play league that are lvl 25+ that build the right stuff, and don't act like they're completely brain dead. North America

No feeders, or faze members.

Must have a mic and be willing to use teamspeak or at least skype.

The matchmaking is horrible, people act like it's their first game every game and build the wrong items, and play the wrong lanes with the wrong champs. 

Hahahahaha that was amazing :lol: I took me like 10 seconds to realize the "img/video/program" I was watching ended and I was actually looking at my own screen seaching for how many people play league of legends.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Hahahahaha that was amazing :lol: I took me like 10 seconds to realize the "img/video/program" I was watching ended and I was actually looking at my own screen seaching for how many people play league of legends.

lol

Who plays this game anymore?

It's like the most played online game....................

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]