Can I still keep my SSD's Raid?

Hey guys I'm moving from a Asus Maximus VI Formula to a EVGA Z97 Classified and I have 3 SSDs in RAID 0 which I'd like to move over to the new motherboard.

I know it's most likely not possible, but is there a way to do it?

If not, it's not a big deal. I just re install windows and back up my current data to a external HDD.

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

It'd be better to re-install Windows, but you can if you absolutely needed to.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Probably yes, but is not recommended. Motherboards have different drivers and therefore, simply migrating Windwos or using the existent version is never a good idea as it will make you system unstable and possibly cause it to BSOD. The last thing you want is to be working on something important and you system blue-screening. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

When you switch a motherboard always re-install windows or you will have issues 

Negative. Only when switching chipsets. You can move from board to board typically just fine as long as you stay within the same chipset. And sometimes chipset doesn't even matter much, as long as you stay on intel or stay on amd (whichever you started with) I moved from x48 to x58 with no issues. Windows 8 is great about this, windows xp is a bit more picky.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

Negative. Only when switching chipsets. You can move from board to board typically just fine as long as you stay within the same chipset. And sometimes chipset doesn't even matter much, as long as you stay on intel or stay on amd (whichever you started with) I moved from x48 to x58 with no issues. Windows 8 is great about this, windows xp is a bit more picky.

Positive actually 

I had a z97 pro and then I got a z97 sabortooth and had issues (same cpu) then I did a fresh install and all my problems were gone 

Positive actually 

I had a z97 pro and then I got a z97 sabortooth and had issues (same cpu) then I did a fresh install and all my problems were gone 

Well then you're the exception, or you were on windows 7. That, or you had IDE on your drive from your z97 pro, and the sabertooth defaulted to AHCI. Or viceversa.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

Well then you're the exception, or you were on windows 7. That, or you had IDE on your drive from your z97 pro, and the sabertooth defaulted to AHCI. Or viceversa.

I'm always the exception.. I hate it 

I was on 8.1 and no ide but a sata ssd 

I'm always the exception.. I hate it 

I was on 8.1 and no ide but a sata ssd 

No I mean, IDE setting in your bios. Not the connection type.