What phone should I get (Sprint)

moonedunk

It's time to upgrade from my galaxy s3. Anyone have any phone recommendations? The new note edge looks pretty neat. 

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

I don't want to start the android vs. iPhone debate, but I had a S4 and now have a iPhone 6 and prefer it over the galaxy, just my opinion though!

---------- Alex ----------

Computer Science & Mathematics

// CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHzGPU: GTX 770Motherboard: MSI MPOWEROS: Manjaro Linux & Win 7  | Case: Vegeance C70 | XSPC Raystorm 750 //

Whats your budget?

Any amount.

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

I don't want to start the android vs. iPhone debate, but I had a S4 and now have a iPhone 6 and prefer it over the galaxy, just my opinion though!

The 6 plus looks nice, I like how big the battery is.

Any amount.

HTC M8 is good if you watch a lot of videos or listen to music. LG G3 is just an overall beast, but at a relatively small size. Nexus 6 is a beast and its huge, but best of all it comes with stock Android Lollipop. The Note 4 and Edge are pretty good phones, but they are weighed down by TouchWiz(the features are welcomed, the bloatyness is not). Not sure if Sprint has the 2014 Moto X, but thats also a good phone.

HTC M8 is good if you watch a lot of videos or listen to music. LG G3 is just an overall beast, but at a relatively small size. Nexus 6 is a beast and its huge, but best of all it comes with stock Android Lollipop. The Note 4 and Edge are pretty good phones, but they are weighed down by TouchWiz(the features are welcomed, the bloatyness is not). Not sure if Sprint has the 2014 Moto X, but thats also a good phone.

Pretty much all I use my phone for is music and snapchat xD I was actually looking into the M8 it looks really nice asthetics wise

HTC M8

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

why do people keep recommending the m8 even though it's outdated already pretty much.

Well it may be outdated but it is far from bad. :o

It's time to upgrade from my galaxy s3. Anyone have any phone recommendations? The new note edge looks pretty neat. 

Note Edge if you dont mind the size, I wish Verizon had it already.

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

First, switch off of Sprint, their coverage is shit and they cost more than Verizon and AT&T, if you need to save money then switch to T-Mobile, you will get just as shitty coverage and you will actually save some money.

HTC One M8, or Nexus 6 :D

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

why do people keep recommending the m8 even though it's outdated already pretty much.

To say its outdated is a bit of an exaggeration. Sure out of the current line up it is the oldest, but only by a few months. The processor isn't the newest, but its not much different from the latest Snapdragons. Other than that its still a great device. It could be as old as the Motorola Admiral, which Sprint still carries.

First, switch off of Sprint, their coverage is shit and they cost more than Verizon and AT&T, if you need to save money then switch to T-Mobile, you will get just as shitty coverage and you will actually save some money.

If OP is satisfied with Sprint then there is no need to switch. Sprints coverage is pretty good on the east coast, so depending on where OP lives coverage might not be an issue(same goes for speed). The cost is a bit of a weird one, because it changes too much. At one point I was paying $65 for 1Gb on Verizon(this wasn't that long ago either).

Haha outdated yes. But still a fantastic snappy phone. (I am using it to post this)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Pretty much all I use my phone for is music and snapchat xD I was actually looking into the M8 it looks really nice asthetics wise

The iPhone is great for taking pictures and listening to music(with earphones/headphones). The M8 has a great selfie camera and decent rear camera and a above average dac that is better than most phones sans the iPhones.

If OP is satisfied with Sprint 

Impossible

then there is no need to switch. 

yes there is

Sprints coverage is pretty good on the east coast,

so depending on where OP lives coverage might not be an issue(same goes for speed).

Yeah, if you live in a main city and never venture outside of it

The cost is a bit of a weird one, because it changes too much.

A month or so I did my own comparison of the prices of all four carriers, from my conclusion (bring in your own phone) ATT is just as cheap as T-mobile therefore making Tmobile pointless, and Verizon doesn't give any discounts for owning a device, so they were a bit more expensive than ATT, and Sprints site is just slow as hell and They are just as expensive as Verizon, but their coverage sucks ass compared to Verizon so whats the point.

At one point I was paying $65 for 1Gb on Verizon(this wasn't that long ago either).

Good to know.

To say its outdated is a bit of an exaggeration. Sure out of the current line up it is the oldest, but only by a few months. The processor isn't the newest, but its not much different from the latest Snapdragons. Other than that its still a great device. It could be as old as the Motorola Admiral, which Sprint still carries.

If OP is satisfied with Sprint then there is no need to switch. Sprints coverage is pretty good on the east coast, so depending on where OP lives coverage might not be an issue(same goes for speed). The cost is a bit of a weird one, because it changes too much. At one point I was paying $65 for 1Gb on Verizon(this wasn't that long ago either).

I live in Florida