Youtube Intro Help

Well I'm awful at Adobe After Effects and I know this is a huge favor and huge burden to ask but.. If any of you guys like to help create a simple intro for me that be great. I know asking for online favors is really low but it be much appreciated.

Just a simple intro with "Todd'sTech" in it. any kind of effect would be fine.

All credits will be given to the intro that i like best and will be mentioned on the channel and I will hug you through my screen. 

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

Damn.

I just had RMA my ram so i cant do it.

I would love to do it, but i cant. :(

aw ): 

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

I hope that someone else can do it for you,but if nobody does it just PM me and i will do it when my RAM arrives.

yeah np :)