Noob Help

TheIcedCanadian

Hi Guys,

I have always loved technology and currently I really want to build a computer. I have been looking around, admiring and researching other peoples builds and components. I was thinking of asking for parts for a computer for Christmas. It would have to be a completely new build, including OS and monitor. I currently use a Retina MacbookPro with an additional thunderbolt screen. My family also has two iMacs, another two MacbookPros and 4 iPhones, aswell as all of our internet being routed/extended with apple products.

I was also looking into custom watercooling. It looks amazing, and is so versatile, as well as providing great temps. However, I would need help choosing parts. I would want a red/black build. I have a multitude of concepts put together, but I have no idea what price I should ask for (I am 13). I don;t want to ask for too much, but not too little, as I want quite good performance.

Could you guys helps me out on all of this? I need the parts to be in Australian price. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

What are you planning on water cooling? CPU? Graphics cards?

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

How much you want to spend?

Custom water cooling is very expensive compared to closed loop setups (or fans)

One thing to consider, is that peripherals (keyboard, mouse, headset, speakers, monitor) really add to the price. 

Since you didnt gave us your specific budget,so builded one for you.Custom water cooling kit not always gives you expected temps.

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/NYH3dC

Why would you say that? Jw

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

How much you want to spend?

Custom water cooling is very expensive compared to closed loop setups (or fans)

One thing to consider, is that peripherals (keyboard, mouse, headset, speakers, monitor) really add to the price. 

What are you planning on water cooling? CPU? Graphics cards?

Since you didnt gave us your specific budget,so builded one for you.Custom water cooling kit not always gives you expected temps.

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/NYH3dC

I am having trouble deciding on budget - I don;t want to ask for too much (for Christmas) but I did do a lot this year.

I would hope to cool the cpu and gpu - is that too hard for someone who has never built a computer before?

I don't need keyboard/mouse - currently using additional ones for when my latop is plugged into thunderbolt screen - I can use them.

Could you guys reccomend me a list of water loop parts as well as a build? Red and black theme please.

why?

I'm wondering why you said a kit would wouldn't give you expected temps compared to a custom loop?

I'm wondering why you said a kit would wouldn't give you expected temps compared to a custom loop?

No it doesnt always! See it yourself

No it doesnt always! See it yourself

How am I supposed to "see it myself" lol.